Check out these great Darwin deals
1. To start off your week, head down to Monsoons Restaurant and Party Bar for their ‘happy hour’ from 5pm. If you pop by, you’ll get to listen to live music and munch on a $10 pizza! Choose from traditional flavours like margherita, tropical, meat lovers and BBQ chicken for a delicious bite to eat.
2. For a midweek treat, visit the Palmerston Sports Club on a Wednesday night for $1 oysters. Located in the heart of Palmerston, this local pub has an awesome atmosphere and is a great place to grab a drink and some delicious oysters, both natural and Kilpatrick.
3. Do you need a midday pick me up? Hog’s Breath Cafe has a delicious menu of lunches for only $9.90! Choose from dishes like the smoked BBQ beef wrap, or the char-grilled chicken and ranch burger with a side of chips. This is the perfect option if you want a quick and easy meal on your lunch break.
4. If you’re a guy in need of some serious manscaping, visit Helmet Hair Studio and have them skilfully trim and sculpt your magnificent beard. This premier hair salon can trim your beard for $10, so you can leave looking dapper.
5. If you’re happy breaking the budget just slightly, visit the Next Level Gym for a one-off training session. For $12 you can have access to the gym’s facilities so you can enjoy a quick work out at any time of the week. Perhaps you’re tossing up whether to join the gym, or just need a place to exercise while you’re in town—Next Level Gym is the place to go!
6. If you’re a huge fan of yum cha, Meihua Vietnamese and Chinese Restaurant serves up the delicious cuisine on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30am until 2pm. No dishes are more than $10, so you can just grab one or splash out and indulge (for a really reasonable price!).
7. If you’ve got kiddies and need a way to keep them busy during the day, visit Darwin’s iconic wave lagoon for some fun! Using special technology, the wave lagoon creates artificial waves to swim and surf in, with a life guard to make sure everyone has fun and stays safe. Adult entry is $7, and kids are $5, so make this cheap activity your go-to place for fun this week!
8. If you’d love a mouth-watering lunch on a budget this week, visit Green Chillies Darwin for something to eat. Their $9.99 takeaway lunch options include vegetable fried rice with soup, steamed rice and dhal as well as Thai omelettes. If you’d like to splash out and spend an extra two dollars, you can get fresh, steamed rice, with a spicy curry and a papadam. Yum!
9. Need some fresh air to get you up in the morning? Visit Ben’s Bakehouse and Cafe for a fresh coffee or juice, and then take a walk along Darwin’s picturesque esplanade. Your drink won’t cost you much, and the exercise is completely free!
10. Try your hand at CrossFit with a free introductory session with CrossFit Top End. This is a fantastic fitness regime that uses functional exercises and challenges you to push yourself. If you’re not quite sure, a free class will definitely help you make up your mind so contact the team to book in asap!
Know of a fantastic deal in Darwin we’ve missed? Share the love and let us know in the comments below!